Marriage license requirements for the State of Hawaii:
To renew your marriage vows: a marriage license is not required. For a marriage ceremony, Hawai'i requires a state issued marriage license.
Here are the steps to obtain a marriage license:
1. Complete the application for a marriage license (opens in a new window).
Read the details on eligibility before applying.
- To chose me for the Officiant in the application process, scroll down to the "P's" and find Cheryl Rae Pascual.
2. Complete the application:
- The application may be filled in on-line or on a paper version.
- Do not use ABBREVIATIONS anywhere on the application.
- Fill a paper application using ONLY BLACK INK.
- Do NOT sign the application until instructed.
3. I will make your appintment for you to go together before the marriage license agent.
4. At your appointment with the marriage license agent:
- If not paid on-line, you must have the exact fee in cash ($65.00).
- Both of you must bring a pictured ID (driver licenses, passport, state ID) plus a $5.00 cash fee is required.
- If all is in tack, this will take about 15-30 minutes!!
• Need assistance? Just ask, I am extremely FLEXIBLE and EASY to work with!